Thanks for Attending!
Thank you for attending Cascade’s Open House in Indianapolis on April 18, 2012. We appreciate your interest in our company and your willingness to share ideas and thoughts to help everyone improve in their ability to perform IT asset retirement at their organizations. We are excited about our presence in the Indianapolis and our work with busineeses and community groups to build responsible computer and electronic retirement solutions in the region. Let me or anyone else from the Cascade team know what we can do to help you.
CEO and founder
Cascade Asset Management
Download presentations and documents shared during event:
- Presentation - Compliance Issues, Neil Peters-Michaud, Cascade
- Presentation - Indiana E-waste Program, Merideth Jones, IDEM
- Presentation - Data Storage, Emerging Technologies, TJ Barelmann, Cascade
- Presentation - Life Cycle Management Costs, Neil Peters-Michaud, Cascade
- Total Cost of Ownership evaluation tool (Excel), by Federal Electronics Challenge
- Using TCO to Determine PC Upgrade Cycles, White Paper by Intel
Links to resources:
- EPEAT - Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool website
- Federal Electronics Challenge - resources and case studies for environmentally preferable purchasing