Open House Events
Indianapolis, Wednesday, Oct. 9th, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
See how computers and other electronics are refurbished and recycling securely and responsibly.
Cascade's Indiana processing plant is located on the southwest side of Indianapolis. We would love to see you at this free event.
In the past 14 years, Cascade has processed more than 75 million pounds of electronics. We are industry leaders and have been recognized as a "visionary" on the Gartner IT Asset Disposition Magic Quadrant report. Our Indiana processing plant includes refurbishing, data sanitization, demanufacturing, shredding, and baling of material for final recovery. This is a great opportunity to meet Cascade's staff, tour our facility, learn about industry trends and best practices, and see how we can process your equipment.
Open House Features:
- Facility tours - see our shredder, baler, refurbishing area and demanufacturing process;
- Demonstrations of on-site hard drive crushing and degaussing of media;
- See what happens to equipment after it leaves Cascade - details on downstream vendors;
- Learn from TJ Barelmann, Cascade's Director of Operations and Certified Secure Destruction Specialist, about the latest research and standards development surrounding the effective sanitization of solid state drives;
- Gain insight from the latest research at Purdue related to electronic waste and new product design for sustainability;
- See market trend reports related to best practices in IT asset disposition and used product resale values based on research presented by Cascade's CEO, Neil Peters-Michaud;
- Take home some shredded hard drives to show your colleagues what happens to old media at Cascade; and,
- Free food and beverage.
This event is free and open to the public. Advanced registration is appreciated. Please click on the registration button to sign up and get more details on the event.
Past Open House Events
Thank you to all those who attended our recent Open House and Educational Workshops. For information on past events, please see the links below.