Thanks for Attending!
Thank you for attending Cascade’s Open House in Madison on May 23, 2012. We appreciate your interest in our company and your willingness to share ideas and thoughts to help everyone improve in their ability to perform IT asset retirement at their organizations. More than 70 individuals attended the workshops and toured our facility. We are excited about the opportunity to work with busineeses and community groups to build responsible computer and electronic retirement solutions in the region. Let me or anyone else from the Cascade team know what we can do to help you.
CEO and founder
Cascade Asset Management
Download presentations and documents shared during event:
- Presentation - Compliance Issues, Neil Peters-Michaud, Cascade
- Presentation - Wisconsin E-Cycle Program, Sarah Murray, WI DNR
- Presentation - Data Storage, Emerging Technologies, TJ Barelmann, Cascade
- Presentation - Life Cycle Management Costs, Neil Peters-Michaud, Cascade
- Total Cost of Ownership evaluation tool (Excel), by Federal Electronics Challenge
- Using TCO to Determine PC Upgrade Cycles, White Paper by Intel
- Presentation - Donations, Cascade and Madison CATS
Links to resources:
- EPEAT - Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool website
- Federal Electronics Challenge - resources and case studies for environmentally preferable purchasing
- Video of e-Waste Export - Link to the video about the dumping of e-waste in Asia and Africa that was showing in the conference room
- Cascade Marketplace - Access the resale site for refurbished computer equipment you can make available to your employees. For login information, talk to your account representative, or contact Cascade.