Thanks for Attending!
Thank you for attending Cascade’s Open House in Madison on May 7, 2013. We appreciate your interest in our company and your willingness to share ideas and thoughts to help everyone improve in their ability to perform IT asset retirement at their organizations. More than 75 individuals attended the workshops and toured our facility. We are excited about the opportunity to work with busineeses and community groups to build responsible computer and electronic retirement solutions in the region. Let me or anyone else from the Cascade team know what we can do to help you.
CEO and founder
Cascade Asset Management
Download presentations and resources shared during event:
- Mark Baker - Wipfli: Dealing with the Security, Compliance, and Privacy issues related to IT
- TJ Barelmann, Cascade: New Data Storage Technology and its Challenges
- Dave Burreson, Lands' End: Electronic Recycling Events
- Sandy Ziminski (BMO Harris) & Christy Aigner (PDS): Managing Complex IT Asset Disposition Projects - the "Big Bang"
- Neil Peters-Michaud, Cascade: Customer Disposition Trends and Best Practices
Links to resources:
- Cascade's Downstream Recycling Process: See the details on where the demanufactured components of a PC and LCD monitor go once it leaves Cascade.
- Image about the various types of Cyber Crimes
More information will be posted soon. Please check back.
Pictures from the event: