Cascade staff members have been invited to present at various conferences over the years. Some of these are made available for your review, below. Information, pictures and any other information is the copyright of Cascade Asset Management, LLC 1999-2019. Information was current at the time of the presentation and may now be outdated. Additional presentations offered at Cascade Open Houses are maintained on the Open House web pages. Please contact Cascade for prior written approval before using any materials for public use.
- There's a lot to lose when shredding your hard drives. IAITAM ACE 2020. virtual, September 11, 2020
- New insights to mobile disposition. IAITAM ACE 2020. Virtual, September 9, 2020
- Exporting e-scrap to Asia, what to consider as the generator of the material. e-Scrap, Orlando, FL, September 24, 2019.
- Extreme Makeover - ITAD Edition: Case study for Erie Insurance and Cascade Asset Management. IAITAM Spring ACE, San Diego, CA, May 22, 2019.
- A flexible & effective framework for secure data destruction. PDS Connect, Madison, WI, October 18, 2018.
- Intro to NIST 800-88: Guidelines for Media Sanitization. Cascade Open House, Madison, WI, June 13, 2016
- TCO Modeling Tool - Optional IT Asset Refresh Rates. International Association of IT Asset Managers ACE conference, New Orleans, LA, May 13, 2016
- When is the right time to retire . . . your IT assets? PDS Technology Show, Milwaukee, WI October 22, 2015.
- Don't Kick Dirt on the Ump: Effective communication with regulators. IAITAM Spring ACE conference, San Diego, CA, April 28, 2015.
- Data Destruction of Mobile Devices...Did it really wipe your data? International Computer Refurbisher Summit, Denver, CO, November 12, 2014.
- What's IT worth during disposal? Resale value trends for retired IT assets: IAITAM Fall ACE conference, Sandusky, OH, November 5, 2014
- Sanitization of Solid State Disks (SSDs): International Computer Refurbisher Summit, November 13, 2013
- Don't Settle for Less: Understanding Resale Asset Values Generated from Retired IT Assets – E-Scrap Conference - Atlanta, GA – October 24, 2007
- Understanding the V.A.L.U.E. of E-Scrap: Associated Recyclers of Wisconsin (AROW) – Appleton, WI – February 22, 2007
- End of Life Decisions for your IT Equipment: Consorta 2005 Annual Resource Management Conference - Chicago, IL - October 11, 2005 (10mb)
- Electronics Recycling: National and Industry Issues: American Public Works Association (WI) – Wisconsin Dells, WI – May 12, 2005 (12mb)
- Survey of Technology for Electronics Recycling: Federation of Environmental Technologists – Milwaukee, WI – March 9, 2005 (24 mb)
- Taking Out the Trash: Regulations & Opportunities for Safe PC Disposal: PDS Technology Conference – Waukesha, WI – September 11, 2003 (1 mb)
- Occupational Risks Associated with Electronics Demanufacturing and CRT Glass Processing Operations and the Impact of Mitigation Activities on Employee Safety and Health: Solid & Hazardous Waste Education Center (SHWEC) – Waukesha, WI – June 18, 2003
- Profile of the Small Electronics Recycler and Recovery Service Provider: National Recycling Coalition (NRC)/IL Recycling Association – Chicago, IL – December 11, 2002 (2 mb)
For more information, please contact our Industry Relations Representative:
PH: 1.888.222.8399 ext. 6637