CLIENT ASSET DISPOSITION PORTAL
Cascade clients selecting asset tracking services can securely access their asset disposition information via our online web portal and API called “Cascade Tracker.” Cascade posts updates regularly (about every 2 hours) as Jobs are received/inventoried and as Assets are updated with new disposition information.
Use Tracker to:
- Browse and search through Job processing and Asset disposition activity;
- Download Receipt Reports, Certificates of Destruction/Disposition Reports, or Rebate Reports in PDF, Excel, or CSV formats;
- Identify and act on processing holds for Assets due to password locks or other issues; and,
- Integrate with your own asset tracking software through the included API.
To learn more about how Cascade’s IT Asset Disposition services can help you better manage, control, and capture value for your organization through Cascade Tracker’s transparent and responsive asset disposition reporting – please contact us.
- Visit the Cascade Tracker portal – tracker.cascade-assets.com
- Help information – Accessing and using Cascade Tracker
- Logging into Cascade Tracker for the first time
- Video training materials – short 30 second clips to demonstrate various activities in Tracker
- Terms and Conditions
- Email us for help