Industry-Leading IT Asset Disposition Solutions for Our Facility in Orlando, FL
When deciding on an IT asset disposition (ITAD) company to trust with your equipment disposal and data destruction needs, there are two key questions you should ask: How will this company ensure complete security of my data and devices, and how will it deliver the best value? At Cascade Asset Management, we’re eager to answer these questions because we’ve established the best, most secure and value-adding ITAD services available. From our facility in Orlando, we provide organizations in Florida with:
IT ASSET DISPOSITION THAT’S BEEN PROVEN SECURE
In addition to being listed in the Gartner Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition, Cascade Asset Management holds high-level credentials, including NAID AAA, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001 certifications. We also have more than 20 years of experience serving companies in highly regulated industries including healthcare, finance, technology, and government. Our carefully developed and streamlined IT asset disposition process involves:
- On-site inventory decommissioning and data destruction
- Packing and transportation logistics for mobile devices, office electronics, data center equipment, personal computers, and many other types of IT equipment
- Receiving and inventorying at our Orlando facility to ensure a documented chain of custody
- Testing, evaluation, and secure data destruction for all devices
- Quarantining of locked devices until they can be deregistered
- A disposition solution that meets your company’s security and financial goals
Maintaining a chain of custody and verifying each stage of the IT asset disposition process are critical to ensuring security and compliance with regulations. Cascade Asset Management generates detailed preliminary on-site, inventory receipt, and disposition reports as well as certificates of destruction.
COST-EFFECTIVE & ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS DISPOSITION
During the testing and evaluation phase, Cascade Asset Management will document each device’s condition so that we can make tailored IT asset disposition recommendations. Depending on your goals, reusable devices can be donated, redeployed, or remarketed through Cascade Marketplace and our wholesale channels. Unusable devices will undergo a E-Steward Certified recycling process that includes disassembly, shredding, and containment of hazardous materials.
Contact Cascade Asset Management today to learn more the IT asset disposition services we provide from our secure facility in Orlando, FL.