EXTENDING YOUR LIFECYCLE OFFERING
Managing your client’s data or infrastructure inevitably requires addressing disposal. It’s common to select outsourced partners to deliver the service. But contracting with a third party not only means extending your lifecycle offering, it also includes accepting additional liabilities that come from performing data destruction and asset disposition. At Cascade, we recognize our solution is an extension of yours. We seek to provide a seamless experience and “best practices” that meet the most stringent regulatory requirements for any of your clients. Cascade does this in the following ways.
- Contractually agreed minimum performance requirements and insurance thresholds.
- Certification to the NAID AAA standard as a demonstration of “best practices” for secure asset chain-of-custody and destruction of data.
- Certification to the e-Stewards standard as a demonstration of “best practices” for the sustainable recycling of electronics.
- Dedicating account teams that strive to 100% positive satisfaction with you and your clients.
- Scheduling regular stakeholder reviews to monitor financial, service delivery and satisfaction metrics.