Making Disposition the Easiest Part of IT Asset Management for Companies in Florida
From our facility in Orlando, Florida, Cascade Asset Management has helped countless organizations of all sizes streamline the disposition phase of their IT asset management (ITAM) process. When data security matters, we are the preferred choice, as we are NAID AAA, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001 certified and are listed in the Gartner Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition.
SECURE IT ASSET DISPOSITION FOR MOBILE DEVICES, OFFICE ELECTRONICS, SERVERS & MUCH MORE
Cascade Asset Management specializes in serving industries, such as healthcare, government, finance, insurance, and technology, that must adhere to the strictest data security standards. We make the IT asset disposition process as convenient as possible, handling everything from taking inventory on site, coordinating transportation logistics, and receiving your unwanted assets to arranging for quarantine, unlocking devices, and ensuring secure data destruction. Additionally, we offer value-driven disposition services and find the right solution for all of our clients’ devices and equipment. Depending on your goals and the condition of your equipment, we can provide a combination of:
- Resale – We can deliver value by remarketing your equipment through Cascade Marketplace and our robust wholesale channels.
- Recycling – As an E-Stewards Certified Recycler, we can securely dispose of your equipment while minimizing environmental impact.
- Donation – We can transfer your reusable devices to local non-profit organizations and charities.
- Redeployment – Following data erasure, we can return reusable equipment to your company for continued use with the option to upgrade operating systems.
- Return and tolling – We offer custom services to assist with the return of devices to a repair organization or third party.
DETAILED REPORTING THROUGHOUT THE IT ASSET DISPOSITION PROCESS
When you partner with Cascade Asset Management, you never need to be concerned about the security of your equipment and data. We maintain clear chain of custody documentation and provide reports on every phase of IT asset disposition, including preliminary on-site inventory reports, inventory receipt reports, certificates of destruction, and disposition reports.
Learn more about the IT asset disposition services we provide from our facility in Orlando, FL. Contact us today.