Cascade is pleased to partner with resellers and other institutions who share our mission of getting top-quality refurbished computers, tablets, phones, and other electronics into the hands of those who can use them.
HIGH-QUALITY REFURBISHED BULK ELECTRONICS
Since 1999, our company has been providing certified secure and sustainable IT asset disposition services to businesses and organizations across the United States. Many of our clients choose to remarket their devices enabling them to recover value from their IT investment. To assist clients in that process, we sanitize the data from their equipment and then refurbish, test, and offer the items for sale. We use a variety of diagnostic tools to ensure devices meet manufacturer specifications, and we record their cosmetic conditions. All items are sold with a 45-day warranty.
PREFERRED WHOLESALE BUYER REQUIREMENTS
Participants of our Preferred Wholesale Buyer Program will be notified of available product lots. In order to place a bid or “buy now,” you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid reseller’s certificate on file with Cascade OR provide a reseller certificate within 24 hours of the award of bid and equipment sold in a store, copies of actual sales receipts, or letters/testimonials from the users of the computer products.
- Successfully complete a purchase with Cascade in the last twelve months with no adverse change to the financial or operational standing of your firm.
- If a buyer has not made a purchase with Cascade within the past 12 months, the buyer must meet the following:
- Complete a Cascade credit application and have it approved by Cascade’s Credit Department. The completed credit application must be accepted within 24 hours of the award of the bid. If the completed credit application is not accepted within 24 hours, Cascade reserves the right to rescind the offer and award it to another buyer.
- Remit a down payment via credit card, wire transfer, or cash payment equal to 10% of the bid award value or $500 (whichever is greater) within 24 hours of the accepted award. If the down payment is not received within 24 hours, Cascade has the right to rescind its offer and make the award to another buyer. The deposit will be applied to the final award sale payment. If the sale is not completed, Cascade will return the deposit to the buyer, less a 20% administration fee.
Cascade will notify the winning bidder/buyer of any lot available for sale at the time of the bid closing. All buyers must complete payment for the sale according to the established terms of the sale. As stated above, new buyers must remit a deposit within 24 hours. All equipment must be shipped within 7 days of the accepted offer, or Cascade will charge a storage fee equal to $25 per pallet per week. If a bidder cannot meet the payment requirements, that bidder will not be allowed to re-bid on another Cascade lot for at least 6 months, and the lot will be offered to the next highest bidder.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT SELECTION
In addition to large lots of refurbished products, we list an ever-changing inventory of a variety of electronics on our retail websites: Cascade Marketplace and eBay. All items are sold with a 45-day warranty.