The Year in Review: A Class Act – Do It Right, Do It Well
Explore our Annual Report for the key figures and highlights for 2022. Find out how our data security strategy, commitment to the environment, and pursuit of five-star customer service are helping drive our success in the IT asset disposition industry. The report summarizes Cascade’s service reach, refurbished equipment sales, customer satisfaction ratings, and environmental stewardship. It also reviews our activities and achievements in the areas of operations, security, health, safety, and staffing.
A few highlights:
- We collected retired IT equipment from 52% more states in 2022 than 2019.
- Cascade opened an Orlando, Florida facility in June 2021. By the end of 2022, the Orlando facility followed the top location – Madison, Wisconsin – in the total number of IT asset disposition jobs, processed weight, and percent of the company’s total processed weight.
- In 2022, our customers’ rebate payments increased by 3.0%.
- Cascade earned a Net Promoter Score of 93 out of 100 this year. In addition, our annual survey revealed that 90.48% of respondents were “very satisfied” with our overall performance, while the remaining 9.52% stated they were “satisfied.” This reflects a total customer satisfaction score of 100%.
- The collective benefit of the electronic equipment reuse and recycling efforts by Cascade and our customers saved over 32,500 tons of carbon from being released into the atmosphere.