2023 Annual Report

The Year in Review: Focus on the Fundamentals
As Cascade Asset Management headed into 2023, we anticipated challenging market conditions, including weak global economies, client uncertainty, and declining equipment resale trends. With this in mind, our theme for the year was “Focus on the Fundamentals.” This strategy aligns with our Strategic Plan’s vision of sustainable growth without sacrificing quality, values, or profitability.

Despite economic challenges, we remained committed to compliance and delivering high-quality, innovative services. By adapting and persevering, we ended the year positively, positioning ourselves for success in 2024 and beyond. This Annual Report showcases our achievements benefiting clients, the environment, employees, and the community.

2023 Highlights

  • Cascade collected retired IT assets from 320 unique businesses and organizational clients in 42 states (plus Puerto Rico) across 753 zip codes.
  • Our Net Promoter Score was 97 out of 100 in 2023. In addition, our annual survey revealed that 90.48% of respondents were “very satisfied” with our overall performance, while the remaining 9.52% stated they were “satisfied.” This reflects a total customer satisfaction score of 100%.
  • The collective benefit of the electronic equipment reuse and recycling efforts by Cascade and our customers saved over 26,600 tons of carbon from being released into the atmosphere.
  • By collaborating with 47 organizations, we were able to release over 5,516 IT assets from device locks or other security controls. These efforts generated over $335,000 in resale revenue that was shared with these clients.
  • The Cascade Marketplace website was redesigned with better functionality resulting in a 19% uptick in sales, a 31% increase in store sessions, and a 19% improvement in returning customer rate.
  • Upgrades to our online portal Cascade Tracker offer clients new reporting and notification features.
Cascade Asset Mangement Annual Report 2023